Friday, January 20, 2012

Trading Cards

I am soooo excited to be a guest blogger on Just A Scrappin' today!

If you haven't been over to Linda's blog, click the link above and check it out.  If you are coming to my blog from there, here is an additional bonus project to go along with the trading cards: an ATC holder!


 
I found this wonderful template over on Martha Stewart's site years ago.  Her instructions are to print the template at 200% in order to create a mini magazine holder.  BUT if you print the template as is, it is the perfect size to hold standard ATCs! 


I printed the template out on cardstock first, cut along the lines, and assembled with adhesive.  Then I used a 12x4" piece of scrapbook paper to decorate the ATC holder.


A perfect holder for all the trading cards you create & collect!

Check back tomorrow for new layout sketch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment