Monday, January 9, 2012

A Funny Thing Happened...

Last night I was sitting with my boys (watching a Power Rangers DinoThunder marathon), wondering what in the world I was going to blog about today.  I usually save Mondays for my rambling (or ranting) but I didn't have anything exciting or blog-worthy.  And then life happened.

I've been toying with the idea of going back to work in the Fall since two of my three will be in school full-time.  But I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up!!! So I was searching Monster.com to see what kind of opportunities there are for a girl like me; just so I could start mentally preparing myself.  And what happened? My dream job, one where all of my talents could be fully utilized, appeared on the computer screen - and it had just been posted.  It was a sign.  I printed it off and jumped into discussion with the hubby.  That was followed by a feverish attempt at updating an 11 year old resume!  We'll see what happens but, if nothing else, at least it got me to update my resume :)

The next amazing thing that life threw at me is that I recieved word that I will be a guest blogger on one of my favorite blogs!  That is all I'm saying about that for now - but stay tuned for more info on January 20th!

And stop by my blog tomorrow for a new layout and sketch!

No comments:

Post a Comment