Thursday, January 19, 2012

SLACKER!!!!

There is a voice inside my head that has been shouting at me the past three days.
"Why haven't you blogged?" 
"Put down that glue stick and post some pictures!"
"You don't need to sleep; social media is much better than sleep."
Now this voice can be very persuasive, but my pillow is very loud too...

Anyway, the past five days have been mostly consumed by the Science Expo project my seven year old worked on.  He did a ton of work, but he doesn't work alone.  Electricity and circuits are not an easy subject for a first grader to research or create by himself.  And so I have been the best cheerleader/coach that I could be.  I was also very careful to not jump in and "just do it for him" as I really, really wanted to at times.  All I can say is thank goodness for my Cricut machine - the display took a while to put together, but I can't imagine how long it would have taken if we were using stencils to do all the lettering.  Oh, and I have a ton of love for my Xyron sticker makers too!  Here is a pic of his display (but his scientific journal is really the impressive part):




Well the Expo is tonight so I can get back to my neglected blog.  I've got a big surprise for you all tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment