Friday, July 13, 2012

Summer Reading

Did you know I have a small obession with books? And did you know that it is a trait I have passed onto my children?

That is one of the main reasons I started selling Usborne Books... my boys (all three) are in love with the books!  It is amazing how much they read now that they have found books that spark interest inside of them. 

Go ahead and check out all the fantastic books on my Usborne Books & More website - there is even a pdf version of the newest catalog!

Are you interested in what I do at Usborne Books & More ...or just curious and want to be nosy? Listen to this 30 minute recorded call that explains it all - NO ONE (not even I) will ever know you listened, so go ahead and be nosy :)

Call: 712-432-6190
Access Code: 66317#
Recording Number: 77#

No comments:

Post a Comment