Thursday, March 22, 2012

It's a Digital World

I find myself singing "livin in a digital world, and I am a digital girl" to the tune of Madonna's "Material Girl". 

Why? So glad you asked.  It is mainly because I have finally thrown myself into digital scrapbooking.  And I actually kinda like it.  Now it will never replace my paper scrapbooks - those are a completely different way for me to record different memories.  I find that the digital pages allow me to capture the tiny not-so-significant moments that my larger scrapbooks miss.  And I don't ever plan on turning them into physical book either.  They are purely a creative outlet for me. 

Here are a few of the pages I have done so far:




All of these digital elements were free!  I want to give credit to all of the wonderful designers and send them a big thank you for sharing their work - it is very generous of them.  Swing by and check out their work!
Sahlin Studios
Britt-ish Designs
Shabby Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment