Friday, March 30, 2012

Easter Activities

I absolutely love the Easter season.  Mostly because it is all about new life.  I love the flowers starting to bloom, I love the warmer temps, I love the bright springy colors, and I love the joy that envelopes everyone.

But I do not love the dreaded week of Spring Break.  Especially if it happens to be a rainy week and I have 3 little boys just itching to go out and jump in muddy puddles!  So I always try to have a back-up plan.  This year I have prepared myself with Usborne's book "50 Easter Things to Make and Do".  You can check it out here

One of the first activities we will be doing is a Bunny Box. 


We always leave goodies out for Santa, why not the Easter Bunny?  I'm still working out what to leave for the Easter Bunny... I'm thinking that chocolate covered strawberries disguised as carrots would be a good choice (a Pinterest idea, of course)!

1 comment:

  1. Ha... I would never had thought of making these adorable strawberry carrots! They are adorable :)

    Sweet place you have here, Allison! I have enjoyed stopping by to visit with you!
    Kindly, Lorraine

    ReplyDelete