Friday, January 4, 2013

One Little Word

Have you heard of Ali Edwards' One Little Word?  Even if you do not scrapbook, it is a fantastic way to focus yourself for the year without making any silly resolutions that you will forget about by next week.  All you have to do is choose one little word that you will incorporate into your life.

I have chosen the word BALANCE. Balance is an encompassing word: you need time, strength, patience, calm, perseverance, and much more to achieve balance. And sometimes you need to remember to lean on others to gain your own balance. It is a wonderful word that I intend to embrace fully this year! Ans think about all the things we talk about doing that involve balance: balance the budget, eat a balanced diet, work-home life balance, etc.

Now, I don't know if I will be creating an album and following all the scrapbooking prompts that Ali provides (after all, I am trying to find balance in my life). But I will definitely be focused on this main goal of mine for 2013.

If you are interested in what One Little Word is all about, take a look at Ali Edwards' blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment